Fill out the form below for you FREE 15-minute evaluation call.
WORRIED ABOUT GETTING YOUR CHILD DOWN THE FIRST TIME?
I can come to your home and help you put your little one down for the first time so I am there to provide you with real time answers to questions that may arise that first time implementing the plan.
Overnight Text Support-$75
Three (3) Phone Calls-$100
Extra Week of Email Support-$100
Multiples or Additional Child- 50% off second child's package
Gift Certificates-Any amount
Infant (4-12month) Package
You will receive:
1. A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
2. A detailed, fully customized sleep plan based on your child's specific needs.
3. A 60-minute consultation where we will go over your child’s customized sleep plan, learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night waking's, or any other specific issues that you might be dealing with. The consultation will take place in person or over the phone and it is recommended that both you and your spouse be available. At the end of the call, we would choose your implementation start date and set up our 1st follow-up phone call.
4. 4 Follow-up telephone calls during our two weeks together. The first follow-up phone call will be the day after you implement the plan to discuss progress, talk about what to expect, and answer any questions that come to mind after beginning the plan. These follow-up calls typically last about 15-20 minutes.
5. E-mail support. I want to ensure I am supporting you as much as you need! You can email me as many questions as you have for two weeks beginning the day you implement your sleep plan. I’ll respond to your e-mails within 24 hours.
6. 3 Text supports. You'll have my private phone number so that you can text me (3 separate conversations) any questions that come up during the next two weeks. This is for questions that need answering before our next scheduled phone call or if you cannot wait for an email response. Text support is until 8:00 pm. **Overnight text support is available for $75 per night.
7. Silver Moon Sleeper Tool Kit. Included in this tool kit is information for you to help you tackle anything that could come up with your baby’s sleep in the future. Topics include nap transitions, appropriate bedtime and awake times as your child gets older, travel tips, how to best transition to a toddler bed, what to do when your child is sick during and after sleep training, how to handle early morning wake-ups, and daylight savings time change.
Time Together: Two Weeks
Unsure what package fits well for you and your family? Please contact me at and let’s discuss your family specifically and find out what will work best for you!